Application Engineer required in Hampshire. Requiring Industrial Experience within a Heavily Regulated Industry such as Chemical Manufacturing, Pharmaceuticals or Oil & Gas. Water Treatment Experience would be highly advantageous.
Role: Application Engineer
SRG is working with a highly innovative and world leading chemical engineering organisation. They are now looking for an Application Engineer in Hampshire with relevant industrial experience in a heavily regulated industry. This role will be highly involved in process improvement within the water, hygiene and infection preventative solutions alongside conducting chemical analysis to ensure the high levels of quality are maintained. This would be an ideal role for a recent graduate with 1-3 years' experience in a heavily regulated industry.
Benefits: Join a world leading organisation and work beside and learn from industry experts. 37.5 working hours, 8.00am - 4.30pm Monday to Friday.
Role / Description
- Conduct laboratory analysis and analytical reports to ensure client operations are performing at the highest level whilst performing sampling and monitoring processes of the refinery process and water steams such as cooling systems and waste heat boilers.
- Identify areas for process improvement through detailed data analysis, providing ideas and methods to raise levels of production.
- Provide recommendation for chemical dosage and feed rates to allow operations to be maintained at an efficient level.
- Perform laboratory analysis using defined field test methods and manage the laboratory inventory including reagents and analytical consumables.
- Degree in relevant science or technical discipline, preferred but not essential.
- Or 1-3 years' experience in a heavily regulated industry such as Chemical Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical, Oil & Gas or Water Treatment.
- UK Driving License.
- Action oriented individual with effective time management skills and the ability to multitask.
- Self-discipline with a strong work ethic and commitment.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Sebastian.email@example.com If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you, please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srgtalent.com to view our other vacancies.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors. As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
Keywords: Chemical Engineering, Laboratory Analysis, Process Improvement, Process Engineering, Chemical Manufacturing, Pharmaceuticals, Oil & Gas, Petrochemicals, Water Treatment, Refinery, Cooling Towers, Graduate, Heavily Regulated Experience
your application has been submitted