PROCESS ENGINEER - LIVERPOOL - CONTRACT - £40-£45/PH (UMBRELLA, INSIDE)
SRG are currently looking for a Process Engineers with experience in the pharmaceutical industry to join a highly regarded and successful pharma company on a 6 month contract with the view of extension/possibility of becoming permanent. The successful applicant should have experience in process data, process design and validation in a highly regulated, GMP environment - ideally in pharmaceuticals.
- Experience in projects upgrading or installing manufacturing equipment or process utilities such as water, steam etc.
- Experience in Process Engineering in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment
- Experience in validation and commissioning
- Knowledge of/experience in GMP
- Continuous improvement projects, implementation of Lean methodologies
- Strong IT skills and able to utilise Microsoft packages
- Able to communicate effectively both written and verbal commination
If interested please apply via the SRG website or contact Julia McCabe on 0161 868 2207
your application has been submitted