SRG are working with a leading biotechnology company to help them find a new R+D Scientist to join their team based in Edinburgh.
R+D ScientistSRG are working with a leading biotechnology company to help them find a new R+D Scientist to join their team based in Edinburgh.This is a great opportunity to join a team doing some exciting research and development work!Great benefits package on offer!The Role:
- Help plan development studies and organise and undertake work related to assigned Research & Development projects.
- Assay development
- Analyse and interpret data produced in studies
- Write progress reports and provide conclusions and next steps from findings
- Assist with validating new equipment
- Review and draft SOPs and protocols
- Help ensure GxP compliance in the department
- Keep up to date with relevant scientific discoveries and publications
- Relevant scientific qualification and/or equivalent experience
- Experience of working to GxP guidelines
- Experience in of HPLC would be beneficial
- Experience of assay and process optimisation is preferred for this role
- Assay development experience would be advantageous
- Experience of working in medical devices and/or experience using automated analysers
- Ability to analyse data
- Good troubleshooting and problem solving skills
If you are interested in taking the next step in your career, then please apply online!
your application has been submitted
Back to job search