Job Title: Senior Quality Supplier Manager
Contract: 12 Month Contract.
Salary: £260 per day
The Senior Quality Supplier Manager (SQSM) is a diverse and exciting role, working with Suppliers, Contractors and a broad range of sites and functions. You will collaborate with colleagues and customers across many countries and interact cross-functionally with supply chain, supplier relationship, technical and project roles.
- You will be responsible for assuring the quality of materials received from the designated supplier portfolio and will proactively ensure GMP and regulatory compliance during supplier related projects.
- You will be accountable for the Quality System oversight of Supplier related product quality complaints, change controls, deviation investigations, issue management and escalation, and Quality Agreements between us and External Suppliers; and the preparation and submission of Supplier Quality Risk Assessments, and support to Regulatory Agency inspections of supplier sites and site transfers.
- You will drive quality improvements at the supplier as part of a cross functional team.
- This role will also include the quality review and approval of Chemistry and Manufacturing Control (CMC) documents associated with changes or product establishment at suppliers.
Essential skills & experience:
- Degree in a science / technical field such as Pharmacy, Biology, Chemistry, Engineering or equivalent experience
- Broad work experience, with relevant experience in either the pharmaceutical operations environment or a pharmaceutical Quality Assurance role
- Strong demonstrated knowledge of cGMPs, Quality Systems and the pharmaceutical supply chain environment. Also, strong understanding of industry standards such as Pharmacopoeia, ISO standards, etc.
- Proven experience working cross-functionally and leading significant improvement initiatives (e.g. project management skills)
- Ability to travel nationally and internationally as required, up to approximately 10% of the time
Desirable skills & experience:
- Experience working in a PCO/PET organization or Lean/Six Sigma training
- Multi-site / multi-functional experience - particularly within a manufacturing site environment
- Proven experience in Quality Assurance or combination of Quality and Technical
your application has been submitted