Manufacturing Engineer required in Western Scotland. Requiring Industrial Experience in the Principles of Lean Manufacturing in a Fast Moving Manufacturing Environment. Lean Six Sigma knowledge would be highly advantageous.
SRG is working with an innovative engineering organisation who produce highly advanced and technical products in a variety of industries across the world. They are now looking for a Manufacturing Engineer with practical experience in Process Improvement for their site Western Scotland on a permanent basis. The role will be highly involved in ensuring all production machinery is in full working order, alongside completing fault finding of the manufacturing line of these exciting new products. It would be an ideal role for a recent graduate in a relevant topic with industrial experience.
Benefits: Join a world leading organisation and work beside and learn from industry experts. 37.5 working hours, 8.30am-5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Role / Description
- Conduct reviews on existing procedures and design new process improvement programmes and implement these plans to increase levels of productivity of the organisation through using statistical amongst with other tools.
- Ensure equipment is operating efficiently alongside completing relevant fault finding methods to diagnose any relevant issues and then collaborate with other engineers in different departments to increases levels of efficiency.
- Provide written operating instructions, route cards, manufacturing quality plans and training for production personnel.
- Liaise with other manufacturing engineers and departments to maintain superior levels of quality and efficient production.
- Degree or equivalent in Chemical Engineering/Mechanical or Electrical Engineering/Manufacturing Engineering or similar topic.
- Or 2+ years' experience in a related disciplines such as Chemical Manufacturing, Oil and Gas, Pharmaceuticals or FMCG.
- NEBOSH or IOSH.
- Lean Six Sigma Knowledge.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Sebastian.email@example.com If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you, please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srgtalent.com to view our other vacancies.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors. As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
Keywords: Manufacturing Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, NEBOSH, IOSH, Six Sigma, Commissioning, Fault Finding, Process Improvement, Continuous Improvement, Manufacturing, Process Improvement..
your application has been submitted