Job Title: QC Analytical Analyst
Location: Speke, Liverpool
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: Very attractive rate
A leading healthcare pharmaceutical organisation is currently looking for a QC Analyst to perform QC laboratory tests, data review and interpretation on raw material, in-process, intermediate and finished vaccine products and to participate in periodic technical and validation studies. To perform laboratory activities in a compliant, lean and safe manner.
- To perform accurate and reliable laboratory tests and generate, report and approve results to cGMP standard, in accordance with current company requirements and SOPs.
- To participate in laboratory administration, including notification of out of specification, deviations initiation/investigation, PPA, progression of change controls related actions, SOP reviews and closure of assigned corrective/preventative actions.
- To ensure that the maintenance, qualification and calibration of laboratory equipment used is up to date and at the required GMP standards. To use only approved and validated assay processes and reagents.
- To participate in department activities, such as 6S, maintenance of stocks, planning and execution of projects, method/instrument troubleshooting.
- Educated to NVQ level 2 or equivalent in a relevant scientific discipline as a minimum requirement and computer Literate
- Experience of Quality Control testing techniques.
- Experience in cGMP environment or industry practices.
If you are looking to work with a world-class pharmaceutical development and manufacturing organisation, please apply online or send your CV directly to Tom O'Neill at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, please contact Tom O'Neill at 02039378539
your application has been submitted