Are you a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer looking for a new role? Do you have experience of the food industry with experience of fault finding and plant optimisation?
If so, then a role working for one of the largest FMCG businesses in our client portfolio could well be worth applying for.
- Carrying out planned preventative maintenance on machinery when required
- Ensuring that the achievement of food safety is always at the top of the agenda
- Helping to ensure that the site is always both mechanically and electrically safe
- Ensure the quick resolution of plant breakdowns, faults and leaks
- Ensuring that the role is both electrically and mechanically safe
- Helping to ensure that plant condition is kept at an optimum level to prevent any unnecessary equipment failures
- A truly multi-skilled engineer with a HNC or equivalent in either mechanical or electrical engineering
- Exposure to a high-volume manufacturing environment would be highly desirable with knowledge of lean techniques
- Experience of planned maintenance ideally within an FMCG manufacturing environment
- Working knowledge of H&S legislation and their application
- Our client manufactures a bespoke product for the food industry, and they are a business who have enjoyed stellar growth during the pandemic
If you are currently looking for a new role and would like to be considered for this role then please apply with the latest copy of your CV and I will call you straight back.
your application has been submitted