Analytical Development ScientistSRG are recruiting for an Analytical Development Scientist for a contract based in Glasgow.
This is a great opportunity to join a global name in the life science business with a a possible chance of being made permanent with the businessMain responsibilities:
- Carrying out analytical development technical transfer, validation and qualification of methods
- Working as the expert on hand for particular assays, predominantly HPLC and other analytical chemistry techniques
- Preparing technical documentation
- Working to and maintaining cGMP
- Managing and prioritising workload to ensure critical assays are available to meet the quality control service
- Provide QC Support
- Provide analytical development project support, ensuring compliant introduction into Quality Control (QC)
- Identifying areas for method improvement
- Performing routine calibration/validation of analytical equipment according to relevant SOPS and protocols.
- Performing routine and complex analyses in accordance with
- designated specifications, protocols and relevant SOPs.
- Educated to degree level in a scientific discipline
- Strong background in either HPLC and/or other analytical chemistry techniques within a development or quality control laboratory would be beneficial
- Good organisational and communication skills
If you meet the above requirements then please apply online!
your application has been submitted