Are you a manufacturing leader with experience in FMCG or pharma? An opportunity has arisen for a Team Leader to guide a team of around 12 on Merseyside.
About the organisation:
You will be working for an international packaging company, who offer services to the pharmaceutical sector. You will be joining at an important time for the business, as they implement plans of growth and development during 2021 and beyond.
You will be awarded with a package close to £60K as well as excellent benefits.
About the Job:
As Team Leader you will be responsible for the management, coaching and development of your team. You will also ensure that all documentation (SOPs, Manufacturing Instructions and Risk assessments)
You will also be responsible for the following:
- You will participate in site wide management activities, projects and improvements.
- Responsible for adherence of standards, including response and resolution of issues.
- Ensure effective use of materials and that employees produce high quality, GMP compliant products.
You will be working on their Liverpool site providing shift based support. (The role includes 33% shift allowance)
You will have a proven track record of successfully running high-speed packaging lines. Your background in pharma, FMCG or medical devices has given you the ability to troubleshoot any issues and come to a conclusion quickly, to aid all possible downtime.
You will have a clear understanding of GMP, and you're able to ensure company procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Ideally have a strong background in pharma, biologics, biotechnology or a highly regulated industry.
- Experience of leading and implementing improvement activities
- Experience of the use and application of lean continuous improvement tools and techniques
How to apply:
Apply now via the SRG website.
If this role is not quite right for you, but might be for somebody in your network - please forward this onto them. SRG pay a referral fee for any successful candidates.
Loz Mitchell - Pharma
0161 868 2215
your application has been submitted