Principal Drug Safety Officer
Weybridge - with some flexibility of working remotely
Competitive salary and package
The Principal Drug Safety Officer will serve as the Primary Lead for managing:
- Pharmacovigilance Agreements,
- Global programs,
- Commercial Medicines partnerships and
- Will be responsible for ensuring the timely and compliant handling of safety information, in accordance with contractual obligations, standard operating procedures and relevant Pharmacovigilance legislation.
- Bachelor's Degree in Biological/Life Sciences, pharmacy or medicine or equivalent.
- Significant experience in the Drug Safety field in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Experience of Pharmacovigilance legislation.
- Outstanding written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Evidence of being able to build relationships with key internal and external customers and demonstrate customer focus.
- Excellent attention to details and evidence of ability to work under pressure.
- Prioritisation and time management skills.
- Extensive knowledge of MS Office Applications and systems.
- Excellent ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
- This position will be based on site with some flexibility of working remotely. May be required to travel to other sites as per business need and willing to provide bank holiday coverage on a rotational basis.
If you're interested in the position please apply online, for additional questions please call on 0121 728 8455 to discuss.
your application has been submitted