Product Engineer required in Western Scotland. Requiring experience in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering. Product Design experience in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering is highly advantageous.
Title: Product Engineer
Location: Western Scotland
SRG is working with an innovative engineering organisation who produce highly advanced and technical products in a variety of industries across the world. They are now looking for a Product Engineer to join the team in Western Scotland on a permanent basis. The role will be highly involved in product design alongside spending time focusing on process improvement and fault finding of the manufacturing line of these exciting new products. It would be an ideal role for a recent graduate in a relevant topic with industrial experience.
Benefits: Join a world leading organisation and work alongside and learn from industry experts. 37.5 working hours, 8.30am-5.00pm Monday to Friday and Friday work from home.
Role / Description
- Design documentation including specifications, drawings, design calculations, models, technical reports, test and trials procedures and plans for highly specific and world leading products.
- Design all technical requirements, technical risk registers, technical programmes and resource plans including safe trials and tests.
- Liaise with other manufacturing/product engineers and departments to maintain superior levels of quality and efficient production.
- Apply various engineering methods to assist in creating new products and deliver the predesigned products.
- Deliver various products in full compliance of HSE guidelines.
- Degree or 2+ years' experience in a related disciplines such as Chemical Manufacturing, Oil and Gas, Pharmaceuticals or FMCG.
- Competency with SolidWorks or similar software.
- Understanding of the product certification, process improvement and engineering process (FEED experience is advantageous).
- Interest in product design.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Sebastian.email@example.com If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you, please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srgtalent.com to view our other vacancies.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors. As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
Keywords: Product Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, SoildWorks, FEED, Pre-FEED, Product Support, Product Design, Design Engineering, Product Design Engineering, Process Improvement, Process Engineer, Manufacturing.
your application has been submitted