Job Title: Chemosensory Technician
Rate: Up to £35,000 dependent on experience
Job Type: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Are you a Sensory Scientist looking to gain leadership responsibilities?
SRG Synergy is working with a world-leading multinational company who are seeking a Chemosensory Technician to plan and execute chemosensory activities.
- Organise and conduct chemosensory analyses by developing new working procedures in line with project requirements.
- Writing and updating SOPs
- Maintenance of the sensory panel (monitoring, re-training, recruitment etc)
- Is a strongly participating member of the chemosensory team, bringing ideas to improve support and create new ideas
- Educated to BSc or MSc level in Food Science or a relevant scientific subject with experience in sensory testing
- Strong communication skills - ability to recruit and retain participants
- Computer skills including Word, Excel and Outlook calendar management
- Demonstrable ability to work independently and coordinate small projects
your application has been submitted