Role: Quality Coordinator
Rate: up to £25 p/h
Contract length: 6 months
Location: Barnard Castle
Are you a Quality professional who is looking for the next step in their career?
We have an attractive 6 month contract with a global pharmaceutical company who are looking for a Quality Coordinator to join an innovative team.
You will be establishing and maintaining the approval status of product licences for both new and established products manufactured at site and maintaining the manufacturers licences for Barnard Castle. Offering regulatory information to support business objectives, site transfers and variations to existing products within agreed customer deadlines.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- To follow all Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and/or Standards of Work (SW) applicable and in which the individual has been trained.
- To act at all times in compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and to report any quality issues.
- To act in a safe manner, always (in compliance with the Health & Safety at Work Act, and all other relevant legislation) and to use GSK safety reporting systems to highlight potential hazards.
- To take part in Continuous Improvement (CI) activities to highlight improvements to equipment and processes.
- To take part in Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and Corrective and Preventative Action (CAPA) processes.
- HND or A Levels in scientific disciplines
- Degree in a science or related discipline.
- A broad-based technical knowledge of most aspects of manufacturing, quality and regulatory activities/ requirements is essential for the role. Knowledge of change control processes, registration and regulatory procedures with understanding of Quality and GxP applicable to pharmaceutical and consumer industry is required.
your application has been submitted