Are you a QA Manager with experience of the food/FMCG industry? Do you have experience of leading BRC audits?
If so, then a role working for a well known brand could well be worth applying for.
Duties in the role:
- You will participate and direct the QA team in audit production processes
- Support the promotion of a quality culture
- Lead, motivate and inspire QA team to achieve personal development
- Lead all BRC audits and help the company to maintain or better their accreditation
- Using your background in food safety you will drive QA across the whole business
Our client supply their bespoke product into a wide variety of different major retailers and are well known for their product quality.
- A strong background in QA from the food industry is absolutely essential for this role
- HACCP experience and also a food science qualification or equivalent and experience in the manufacturing industry within a high care / high risk environment will be favourable
If you would like to be considered for the role then please apply with the latest copy of your CV and I will make arrangements to call you straight back.
your application has been submitted