Are you a SAP expert with project experience in pharma or other regulated industries? I'm looking for a Project Cost Controller join a team on the outskirts of Glasgow - on a 2 year contract.
About the organisation:
You will be working for a global organisation in the life sciences sector at an important time for the business, as they implement key projects.
You will be awarded with a competitive salary and benefits.
About the Job:
You will be responsible for the creation & integration of a project cost accounting & controlling blueprint. You will then roll this out the R&D and Operational functions using the site's SAP system.
You will work alongside a number of key stakeholders within the business to ensure full optimisation of the system.
- You will implement standard operating procedures, and a management infrastructure.
- Support SAP integration, user training and testing.
- Interface said system with Project Management Systems.
You will have an extensive background Project Cost Controlling and Project Management in a highly regulated industry, ideally pharma.
You will also need extensive SAP experience. Previous implementation/use is an asset
- SAP S4/HANA, experience/implementation experience
- Agile project management experience
- Degree qualified within economics or business management.
How to apply:
Apply now via the SRG website.
If this role is not quite right for you, but might be for somebody in your network - please forward this onto them. SRG pay a referral fee for any successful candidates.
Loz Mitchell - Pharma
your application has been submitted