Authorising Engineer - Ventilation Systems
Remote / Nationwide - Competitive Salary + Car Allowance
Are you a senior level engineer looking for a role that encompasses technical skills, business acumen and both client and employee management?
Does driving new business and building relationships with a large number of clients interest you? If so, give me a call ASAP.
SRG have partnered with a well-established research organisation who specialise in healthier working environments worldwide. They have been at the forefront of scientific research within workplace ventilation with the purpose to improve people's health and safety in all environments. The role of Authorising Engineer focuses on ensuring ventilation systems within workplaces (mostly a range of healthcare facilities and organisations) meet the necessary regulations, whether that's pre installation or making alterations to existing systems.
This is a challenging role that requires someone to be a qualified engineer (ideally chartered) to bring technical expertise as well as having good business knowledge and business development skills to build on existing client relationships and bring on new clients. The company offer a fantastic progression path for this role, with a view to becoming a Director in the future if targets and competencies are met.
- Qualified Engineer - Chartered (or working towards) would be preferable
- Member of relevant technical institutions such as IHEEM, CIBSE, IOSH, BOHS, SVHsoc
- Ability to see opportunities for new business and develop relationships to ensure a strong client base
- Good knowledge of ventilation systems and the ability to discuss in depth with senior stakeholders
- Strong people and operational management skills
- Knowledge of healthcare environments such as hospitals, clean rooms, laboratories etc.
- Valid Driving Licence and the flexibility to travel nationwide whilst working remotely
To find out more information please contact Alex Eager on the following details.
Alex.Eager1@srgtalent.com / 0161 507 7265
your application has been submitted