We are working with a global medical device company with an expanding production facility in the North of the UK who are looking for a Quality Assurance Specialist who can hit the ground running and is keen to take ownership of their space.
Job Title: Quality Assurance Specialist
Vacancy type: Permanent
Salary: Highly attractive
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured quality test plans and test cases in the laboratory or cleanroom.
- Review requirements and specifications on quality documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Develop and maintain the procedures and standards related to the quality assurance of the materials, components and products in pilgrim.
- Helping with the handling of product complaints and the evaluation of the countermeasures developed on preventing reoccurrence.
- Identify, analysing and stop non-conforming products, CAPA or materials.
- Creating, controlling and developing continuous quality improvements within UK plant
- University degree and a minimum 1 years of experience in quality and regulatory affairs and in ISO 13485.
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of quality systems and testing. As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Rebecca Evans at Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Rebecca on 01618682206.
- If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srgtalent.com to view our other vacancies.
- SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors.
your application has been submitted