An exciting opportunity for a Quality Data Compliance Officer to join a successful contract development organisation based in the North East of England.
Job Title: Quality Data Compliance Officer
Vacancy type: Permanent
Area: North East of England
SRG are currently working with a global biopharmaceutical organisation who are looking for a chromatography administrator to join and support their quality and process development team, on a permanent basis.
- System administration and maintenance activities.
- Technical support, troubleshooting and database development.
- Completing GMP compliance reviews, including the patterns and trends of data.
- Presenting the 'Empower' database at inspection and audit.
- Working with internal and external teams to ensure the smooth running of instruments.
- Be educated to BSc level within a science-related degree, or equivalent industrial experience.
- Experience working with HPLC/UPLC, and chromatography data system (CDS) software.
- An experience of working in a regulated environment to cGMP.
- Initiative, problem-solving and analytical thinking. Strong communication skills both verbally and written.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Jay on 0161 888 2510.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you, please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
your application has been submitted