PLM Deployment Associate- Location: Hull (Currently WFH) Contract: 12 months minimum Pay: from £20,000 per annum Monday to Friday, 36.75 hours p/w (flexibility of working hours may be required)
Are you a confident communicator with a passion for data and problem solving? Are you the type of person who is switched on, has strong attention to detail and understands the urgency of when deadlines are set? SRG are currently looking for a Deployment Associate, to join a global HealthCare organisation based in Hull. This organisation have a global presence, producing power brands within three main sectors, Health, Home and Hygiene. We are seeking an enthusiastic individual to support the deployment of their new bespoke PLM system.
- Helping the sites identify areas of focus for their data cleansing
- Co-ordination of site cleansing activities
- Handle data queries from the site during migration process
- Review data load output summaries and carry out verification activities on migrated data
- Escalate any queries that cannot be resolved at local level to the central PLM team and help support ongoing data governance and maintenance
- Support the programme with continuous improvement initiatives and dive ownership of reporting of data to LT/cluster.
- Educated to BSc level within a scientific/mathematic/technical subject. (e.g. Computer Science, Data Science)
- Strong user of MS Excel and MS Office applications and other IT systems and comfortable learning new systems/software/database tools
- Experience in data entry/manipulation/handling data queries
- Ability to review to identify issues with data and propose solutions to remediate
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast paced, high pressure environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience gained though similar projects is highly desirable
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call 01618682249.
your application has been submitted