Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
A multinational Chemical Manufacturer based in the Midlands is currently recruiting for a Regulatory Affairs Officer to join their busy Technical Team. This is a permanent role, that can be based remotely/from home, salary is dependent on experience.
- Contributing to registration of products for sale globally
- Ensure company products fully compliant with industry regulations - agrochemicals, REACH, biocides
- Identifying regulatory changes that will impact existing products & new product development programmes
- Providing regulatory technical support to company departments
- Maintaining technical & regulatory documentation
- Chemistry or related educational background is preferred
- Previous experience within regulatory affairs in a relevant sector
- Happy in a highly technical office based role
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills