An exciting opportunity for an Analytical Development Scientist to join a successful contract development organisation based in the North West.
Job Title: Analytical Development Scientist
Vacancy type: Permanent
Area: North West
SRG are currently working on behalf of a well-established contract development organisation who are looking for an Analytical Development Scientist to join them on a permanent bases. You will be working within the analytical development department to help develop and validate test methods, to support the development of pharmaceutical products.
- Develop and validate analytical testing methods for formulation development, cleaning verification, stability and quality control testing.
- Work to project timescales and deadlines.
- Aid in analytical investigations and problem solving.
- Perform analytical testing on a range of materials: raw, in-process and finished products.
This role would suit a graduate with a degree within pharmaceuticals (or similar) who have worked in industry, under a regulated environment (cGMP) for 6-12 months using HPLC and are looking for their next step.
- Be educated to BSc level within a Pharmaceutical, Chemical or Formulation related subject.
- An understanding of working in a regulated environment to cGMP/cGLP.
- Experience working in a pharmaceutical industry would be beneficial
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Jay on 0161 888 2510.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you, please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
your application has been submitted