Project Manager (Science background essential)
Competitive Salary Dependent on Experience
An innovative global biotech company are looking for a Project Manager to join their busy team. The company focuses on the development and manufacturing of diagnostic test kits across a variety of industries. This is an exciting opportunity to drive R&D projects within a fast-paced environment.
They are a positive, caring employer who puts a real emphasis on the well-being of their staff. There is plenty of parking available and their site is easily accessible via public transport.
The successful Project Manager will oversee multiple projects at a time, working on a variety of tasks including;
- Leading projects from the planning stage up to completion
- Drive project progress, ensuring they are completed efficiently
- Work on review meetings and identifying next steps
- Liaising with stakeholders both internally and externally
- Interpret and analyse data to make key decisions in a timely manner
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience;
- Significant technical experience working on the development of IVD test kits
- A PhD in a relevant scientific discipline
If you are interested in becoming a Project Manager with a leading biotech company who focus on IVD products and would like to find out more please apply online. Any queries can be directed to Luke on 0141 225 5457
your application has been submitted