Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
Team Leader - Process DevelopmentCambridgePermanentUp to £50k depending on skills, experience and background
Working for an innovative and revolutionary organisation involved in the development of high-quality synthetic DNA for use in gene therapies and vaccines. This role will be based at their Cambridge GMP facility, and will support with the scaling up and optimisation of the disruptive DNA manufacturing process.
* This is a leadership role to a small team of process development scientists and technicians at varying levels of their careers - you will be responsible for the daily tasking of the team, quality checking their output, undertaking reviews of their work and their progression and development in their respective roles
* Manage and guide the process development for transfer to manufacturing
* Working alongside the Quality team to incorporate recommendations into process design
* Take an overview of experimental design and data analysis of the team
* Contribute to both the laboratory and company-wide meetings, project updates and produce data for discussion
* Working in alignment with company health and safety and SOP requirements
* Be prepared to travel to other sites as requiredYour background:
* Proven experience of leading projects and teams in a process development setting (to be in nucleic acid, biologics synthesis or purification)
* PhD or equivalent hands-on experience in Chemistry/Chemical Engineering/Biochemistry, or related
* Good familiarity with lab scale nucleic acid, protein purification (for example AKTA, crossflow filtration)
* Experience in working to Design of Experiments (DoE) protocols
* Exemplary communication skills, strong influencing ability and a robust, approachable nature