Operations Manager required in Cambridgeshire for a Chemical Manufacturer. Requiring experience in Managing Manufacturing Operations and/or Production in a Chemical Manufacturing or FMCG environments to assist in reaching the Ambitious Growth Plans.
Title: Operations Manager
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
SRG are working with a well-respected Chemical Manufacturer in Cambridgeshire who are searching for an Operations Manager to manage the facility and improve the quality, output and efficiency of the plant. Initially focusing on lean processes and then developing relationships and opportunities with existing and new suppliers. This would be a brilliant opportunity for an experienced Operations Manager with a proven background in Chemical Manufacturing or FMCG. Chemically educated would be highly advantageous.
Benefits: Key technical role, ability to have major influence on the business direction and performance.
Details: Permanent Role: 9am - 5.30pm Mon - Fri.
Role / Description
- Procurement, production planning, operational improvement, stock control and waste management.
- Maintenance and development of the site.
- Input into the company and product development.
- Develop and ensure compliance with QMS and H&S procedures.
- Provide leadership for the department.
- Assist in the recruitment and development of staff.
- Proven ability to deliver on Management responsibilities in a manufacturing environment.
- Degree in technical or relevant area desirable (or equivalent).
- Previous experience with the management of: Facilities, FMCG or Chemical Manufacturing.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Sebastian.email@example.com For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Seb on 0161 507 7269. If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you, please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srgtalent.com to view our other vacancies.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
Keywords: Operations Manager, Management, Leadership, Chemicals, Chemical Manufacturing, FMCG, HAZOPS, ISO 9001, Production Manager, Manufacturing, Solvents
your application has been submitted