Role profile: Supporting a busy and growing bio-production team of Scientists, the main scope of this role is to support and prepare for lab experiments, process development and production of revolutionary new molecular diagnostics products.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Preparing and validating reagents for routine experiments in a busy laboratory, producing diagnostic kits
- Report findings of experiments on the LIMS, flag unexpected data to Senior Scientists in accordance with agreed protocols
- Assist with installation, validation and maintenance of laboratory equipment
- Document results in line with ISO 13485 regulation and report non-conformances
- Assist with documenting SOPs and continuous improvement in all lab activities
- Ad hoc laboratory husbandry as required depending on business needs
- A BSc in a relevant Biological science subject (or equivalent)
- A background in a manufacturing or production lab
- Good appreciation of GLP and working to ISO 13485 accredited standards
- Excellent communication skills - able to operate effectively in both writing and verbally with the team
- Sound IT skills - MS Office and laboratory information systems/eQMS
- Team player, able to work on own initiative with minimal supervision
Does this sound like your next move?
Are you looking for permanent Laboratory Support work in the North of Cambs?
Apply now by attaching your CV in Word, or contact Bec Johnston for further information about this new role: firstname.lastname@example.org / 01223 607858
your application has been submitted