VALIDATION AND VERIFICATION ANALYST
An exciting and rare opportunity for a Validation and Verification Analyst to apply their skills, knowledge and experience in this highly regulated and state-of-the-art organisation.
You will report to the Regulatory team, responsible for ensuring the safe and effective development of products to the global market.
* You will lead on the daily functioning of the lab - with responsibility for ensuring that stock such as reagents, consumables and lab equipment are set-up and ready for use.
* Sample culturing (biological samples), FISH (fluorescent in-situ hybridisation), G-Banding, processing and making of slides, image capture, logging of external samples, maintaining accurate records
* Using FFPE (formalin fixed paraffin embedded) sections, manual microscopes and automated software for analysis of prenatal and haematological specimens
* Maintenance of efficient and accurate LIMS and image databases
* Preparing and delivering reports for the smooth running of the team and wider business
* Supporting with preparation and planning for internal and external audits* Person specification:
* BSc in a relevant Scientific discipline
* Background of working in a GLP environment
* Demonstrable experience of clinical FISH processing/analysis and working with various samples including haematological and FFPE
* Able to trouble-shoot and resolve technical issues in the lab, or with the equipment
* Strong attention to detail, meticulous and solutions-focused
* Able to follow detailed SOPs, accurate and methodical in your reporting and storage of data
* Exemplary communication and rapport building skills, able to work in a busy team unsupervised
If this describes your next role and your CV demonstrates the above requirements, then please contact Bec Johnston for further information, or apply through the link: email@example.com / 01223 607858
your application has been submitted