Quality Assurance Specialist
Permanent - Full Time
Salary depends upon experience
- Support internal audits, non-conformance investigation and root cause analysis.
- Maintain Food Safety Management Systems and technical documents and procedural manuals, ensuring that all Quality Assurance documentation is maintained and stored in compliance with company internal procedures.
- Prioritise administrative requirements to help with the growing workload of the QA Team.
- Manage ongoing collection and analysis of quality metrics.Run reports including statistics and findings for the office function within the Quality Assurance team.
- Ensure high-quality, accuracy and excellent presentation of documents whilst upholding core internal templates.
- University degree or Vocational Diploma within Food Science, Food Technology or related subject is required.
- Industry experience having worked in a similar QA position.
- Knowledge on FSSC, ISO, HACCP, and quality management systems is required. Auditing qualifications would be advantageous.
- Good knowledge of production methods, statutory and regulatory requirements and GMP in manufacturing facilities.
- Good knowledge of product technologies and applications.
- Good knowledge with systems such as SAP and Databases.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Bal on 0121 728 8455.
your application has been submitted