Are you a Production Planner with experience of monitoring forecasts, inventory and manufacturing schedules? Have you got experience of working in a fast paced envrionment?
If so, then a role working for a key client of mine could well be worth applying for.
- To review all material requirements with procurement to help satisfy the supply plan and identify risks due to shortages
- Interface with factory supervisors and technical support to help schedule maintenance and process improvement activities
- To maintain production orders/plans to ensure the ERP and other business systems are accurate
- To monitor forecasts, sales, inventory and manufacturing schedule achievement against target performance levels
- Experience of operating in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Proven background of working in a production planning role in engineering/manufacturing
- Working knowledge of ERP, MRP and scheduling systems would be preferable
- Strong Microsoft skills with a particular focus on Excel
If you would like to be considered for the role then please apply with the latest copy of your CV and I will make arrangements to call you straight back.
your application has been submitted