An exciting opportunity for a Development Group Leader to join a successful contract development organisation based in the North West.
Job Title: Development Group Lead
Vacancy type: Permanent
Area: North West
SRG are currently working on behalf of a well-established contract development organisation who are looking for a Development Group Lead to join them on a permanent bases. You will be working within the early stage development department, managing a team of analysts specialising across analytical and formulation.
- Liaising with project managers to ensure deadlines are met.
- Supervise scientists and analysts, ensuring good manufacturing practice.
- Supporting laboratory work to ensure accuracy, and ensuring a smooth project transfer to other departments.
- Writing and reviewing SOPs related to development activities.
This role would suit a candidate with a degree within pharmaceuticals (or similar) who has worked in industry under a regulated environment (cGMP) and has previously supervised or trained junior members of staff.
- Be educated to BSc level within a Pharmaceutical, Chemical or Formulation related subject.
- An understanding of working in a regulated environment to cGMP/cGLP.
- Experience managing, supervising or training junior members of staff.
- Experience working in a pharmaceutical industry would be beneficial working across analytical or formulation.
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Jay on 0161 888 2510.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you, please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
your application has been submitted