Technical Specialist - Life-Science
Attractive salary and package
My client is recruiting for a technical specialist who has worked in a life-Science laboratory, who enjoys interacting with people and offering technical support to customers and colleagues to provide the best service possible.
- The main function of the role will be the provision of up to date product information and training to colleagues and customers in addition to the implementation of departmental procedures and related documentation.
- Solving problems
- Installations and investigations of issues or customer complaints.
- Qualification to degree level in Biomedical or Life Science subjects.
- Must have some industry experience working with kits in a diagnostics: PCR, DNA, ELISA laboratory.
- Confident and good commercial experience/awareness.
- Good communication, IT, organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work efficiently with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Must be able to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Good at problem solving, logical thinking and strategic planning.
Some level of travelling to client/customer sites is required in the UK as of when required.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Bal on 0121 728 8455.
your application has been submitted