QC Microbiology AnalystEdinburghCompetitive salary and excellent benefits package on offer!Are you an experienced QC Microbiologist based in Edinburgh looking for a new challenge? SRG are recruiting a QC Microbiologist for a medical device company based in Edinburgh.This is a fantastic opportunity for a QC Microbiologist to join a leading and expanding medical device company based in Edinburgh.Main responsibilities:
- Testing of raw material, in process and final product.
- Identification of microorganisms.
- Review and update protocols and procedures.
- Environmental monitoring.
- Preparing reports and documentation.
- Taking part in routine QC testing at all stages of production.
- Degree qualified in Microbiology or other related scientific discipline.
- Previous experience in a microbiology laboratory, ideally within a GMP/GLP environment.
- Clean room and environmental montioring experience is highly desirable.
If you have experience working in a Microbiology laboratory then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.Please apply online for further information.
your application has been submitted