Are you a Product Development Technician or Test Engineering professional with experience of LabView or another scientific software programming language?
If so, then a role working for a business who have enjoyed a steady period of growth during the pandemic could well be worth applying for.
Having worked with this company for over five years they are a business who continuously strive for excellence in their product portfolio as they serve into a number of safety critical industries so quality is right at the top of their agenda.
- You will be able to interpret customer test requirements and national standards to complete testing on products
- Create and manage technical documentation including work instructions and relevant requirement specifications
- Play a key role in developing existing test facilities and systems to be able to provide future value to the business
- Maintenance and support for laboratory and production test equipment
- Report on product performance including the input of data analysis
- A degree level qualification in a science or engineering discipline
- Knowledge abd experience of electronic cabling would be an advantage
My client are open to the idea of someone working from home for one day a week, but with this company being manufacturing based most of your time will be spent at their manufacturing facility.
If you would like to be considered for this role then please apply with the latest copy of your CV and I will make arrangements to call you straight back.
your application has been submitted