Warehouse Operative - Hitchin / Stevenage- £25k - Chemicals/ Pharma/ Food
My client is an expanding organisation looking to add a number of permanent warehouse operatives to their team on a permanent basis. The ideal candidate will have experience in highly regulated environments, be well versed in modern warehousing practices and have relevant qualifications for operating FLT's. If you believe you meet the above requirements and would like to know more about the roles then apply now via the website.
- Operating various FLT's in highly regulated environments with high value products and materials
- Completion of relevant goods in and out process, ensuring all relevant documentation is completed and logged in the ERP system
- Working in temperature controlled environments ensuring all materials and products are correctly stored to avoid waste
- Following strict processes and SOP's relating to all aspects of the role and contributing to high levels of Health & Safety
- Formal qualification in FLT operation is required such as RTITB licence in reach, counterbalance etc.
- Experience with ERP systems such as SAP is highly desirable
- Experience with Microsoft office packages
- Experience working in highly regulated environments such as COMAH, GMP and with spoilable products
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
your application has been submitted