Senior Key Account Manager
UK or France based
Senior Key Account Manager - Europe
Based UK or France
OTE £100K (base up to £80k)
This position has arisen due to internal promotion.
Working for the Microbiology division of a global manufacturer and developer of specialist laboratory equipment, your remit is to manage the overall account strategy and act as the interface between the countries in your territory to create the local strategy. You will operate at senior, decision-making level to expand market share and maximise oppotunity.
The global accounts operate in the pharma, clinical, food and contract testing spaces.
- Responsible for writing an annual sales plan for designated customers based on overall strategy - to coach your direct and indirect reports to facilitate growth opportunities in your territories
- Oversee the growth of the each customer account, or through launch of new products to them. You will design a variety of sales processes particular to your customer's needs
- Coordination of key account activity across a number of stakeholders in the business, negotiation with company buyers across a number of territories, coordination of a technical sales approach
- Effective and frictionless communication both internally with reports as well as externally to customers; and by your ability to profile the business in a professional manner which will enhance the brand and increase awareness in your territories
- BSc or equivalent in a field closely aligned to Microbiology, Biomedical Science or a Biological Science
- Sound and current appreciation of microbiological lab processes and methods, including regulations within the industry
- Proven successful track record of Global Account Management
- Demonstrable proficiency with analysis of data - financial and trend, good Excel knowledge
- You must have a full and current driving licence as this role carries about 50% travel as a pre-requisite
- Strong communication, influencing and negotiation skills
- Understanding of international business norms and conduct, additional European languages would be very helpful though not essential
For more information or a confidential conversation about this opportunity please contact Bec: email@example.com / 01223 607858
your application has been submitted
Back to job search