Senior Project Coordinator (Scientific Background Essential)
£50-55K Dependent on Experience
A leading company working within the Life Sciences sector, they are looking for a Senior Project Coordinator to join their busy team. This is a key role for the business and will involve a lot of variety and organisational skills.
This company has a fantastic reputation on a global scale and this is a great opportunity to join them.
The successful Senior Project Coordinator will work on a variety of duties to support site operations and improve efficiency including;
- Liaising with all departments/stakeholders to effectively plan and allocate resources and meet client needs,
- Work on the company's pipeline to efficiently schedule multiple projects strategically, taking into account capacity vs. demand
- Offer guidance to Scientific and Sales teams and report progress directly to senior management.
- Work on the maintenance and continuous improvement of processes and ERP systems
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience;
- A strong track record within the life science or related industry and a strong understanding of science
- Experience working with ERP programs
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
If you are interested in being a Senior Project Coordinator please apply online. Any queries can be directed to Luke on 0141 847 0319 or email@example.com
your application has been submitted