Pharmaceutical Stores Assistant - Wiltshire - circa £20,000
SRG are currently looking for a stores assistant to join a highly regarded and growing pharmaceutical company. The purpose of the role is to assist in the supply and management of pharmaceutical materials for the manufacturing process. This position is based in Wiltshire - easily commutable from Southampton, Salisbury and Andover. This is a full time, permanent position. If interested please apply via the SRG website or contact Julia McCabe on 0161 868 2207.
- Assist in the dispensing, sampling, supply and processing of raw pharmaceutical materials
- General housekeeping
- Adhere to GMP and Health and Safety standards
- Perform routine/non-routine technical procedures
- Experience working in stores/warehouses
- Good at record keeping
- GCSE's (grade A-C) in English, Maths & Science
- NVQ in a relevant subject (e.g. warehousing/storage) or equivalent
- Valid right to work in the UK.
If interested please apply via the SRG website or contact Julia on 0161 868 2207
your application has been submitted