Job Title: Quality Assurance Officer (Global Clinical Supplies and Vendor Quality Operations Associate)
Location: Sandwich, Kent
Rate: £15.73 - £20.97 dependent on experience
Contract: 18 months
Start date: ASAP
Hours: 37 hours per week (Mon-Fri)
The role will provide Quality Operations support for GMP operations conducted in Global Clinical Supply and Vendor Management (GCS & V) QA. Role may also support other PSQA teams as needed for development purposes or for changing business needs.
- Technical writing in support of procedure and process simplification projects including the revision and redesign of SOP's.
- Create standard communication templates using SharePoint, PowerPoint, Word, Publisher and other media tools to deliver updates and adoption of best practices across the organization.
- Assist in the process of gathering, interpreting data from various production/quality related processes and communicate those through reports, memos, data files, and presentations.
- Data Analysis - Compile key quality performance metrics, run analysis and reporting using system exports and Spotfire dashboards
- Contribute to the completion of complex projects, manage own time to meet agreed targets and develop plans for work activities on own projects within a team.
- Implement and adhere to GMP regulations and company policies.
- Candidate will manage own time; however supervisory oversight will be provided.
- Bachelor's Degree in Science
- Sound knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices and the applicable GxP regulations and standards.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Proactive approach and strong critical thinking skills.
- Excellent technical writing skills, communication and presentation skills
If you are interested in this position or know anyone that could be suitable for the role please send me your most up to date CV at firstname.lastname@example.org and give me a call on 02039378539 to find out more
Key words: quality assurance / QA / GMP / Quality
your application has been submitted