Laboratory Analyst - Award winning environmental science laboratory utilising the latest analytical technologies to provide personalised testing.
SRG is delighted to be working with an award winning company that provides contract testing all throughout the UK and Ireland. Due to the ongoing expansion of the business they are looking to appoint additional laboratory analysts to help and support the growth and development of the UKAS accredited laboratories.
- Running instrumentation for sample testing
- The generation of accurate sample and QC data in line with client expectations and quality systems in a timely manner
- Completing maintenance programmes for specific analytical instrumentation to ensure instruments are kept clean and in a serviceable condition
- Enter results onto LIMS to assist with the generation of accurate and timely data in line with client expectations and UKAS standards
- Interpretation of chromatographic data
- Solve basic problems with laboratory tests and consult with the Divisional Manager when turnaround deadlines cannot be met with reasons and proposals to remedy the problem.
- To work in a professional and safe manner
- To advise others to work in a professional and safe manner
- To ensure that the laboratory areas and work surfaces are free from clutter, and any spillages on the bench, floor and especially the instruments are immediately cleaned up.
- Relevant Degree equivalent - ideally chemistry related
- Ability to be organised and self-motivated
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Results Focus
- Technical Competence
- Practical usage of instrumentation such as GC-FID, GC-MS, HPLC, GC*GC-FID and ICP-MS/ICP-OES with at least one year in experience
- Ambitious and keen to grow with the business
What's in it for you?
The company offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits package which includes company pension scheme, Life and accident assurance amongst other benefits.
What should you do next?
If you are looking for a chance to further develop your skills then please contact Paige Keenan on 02039379660 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org
See more at: www.srgtalent.com/jobs
your application has been submitted