A well established Construction Material Manufacturer based in Warwickshire has an immediate requirement for a Laboratory Analyst to join their busy Quality Team. This is an long term, ongoing contract role (which has the potential move to a permanent contract), paying around £27,000 per year.
- Sampling and testing of raw materials and finished products to assess and maintain quality
- Chemical testing of materials, mainly using XRF, XRD and IC
- Writing reports and analysing test data
- Degree (or equivalent) in Chemistry or related discipline
- Previous industrial or academic laboratory experience, experience with above techniques advantageous
- Happy working in fast paced laboratory exnvironment
your application has been submitted