Senior Process Engineer - North East - Chemicals/ Pharmaceutical/ Food - £45k-£60k
My client is a leading manufacturing and R&D organisation based in the North East of England looking for an experienced Chemical Process Engineer to join them on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will be involved in the full cycle of process engineering scale up from lab through to full scale manufacture, plant design and manufacturing troubleshooting & improvements. If you are interested in working for an expanding and successful organisation and have a strong background in chemical engineering then apply now via the website or call Joseph Tiffin on 0161 868 2214 for more information.
- Scale up of process from Lab through to full scale manufacturing working closely with R&D scientists to deliver projects successfully
- Process & Plant Design from small scale concept through to full commercial manufacturing facilities
- Acting as technical expert for process engineering on site leading and developing junior engineers
- Early stage concept studies and feasibility assessments for new products and processes
- Working to a variety of different industrial regulations such as COMAH, GMP and various other regulatory requirements
- Degree qualified in Chemical Engineering ideally holding chartered status
- Experienced in a relevant process engineering environment such as chemicals, pharma, food or other highly regulated environments
- Experience with process scale up from lab to pilot scale ideally through to full commercial manufacture
- Process & Plant design experience from concept design
- Experience in a manufacturing environment and troubleshooting issues
If you believe you meet the above requirements and would like to apply do so now via the website or call Joseph Tiffin on 0161 868 2214 for more information.
your application has been submitted