BILINGUAL TECHNICAL APPLICATIONS SCIENTISTS - GLASGOW - PERMANENTAre you a bilingual scientist looking for a new challenge in a commercial role in the Life Science Industry in Glasgow? Do you have experience in molecular biology, qPCR, flow cytometry or protein biology and speak fluent Italian, French, Spanish or German?SRG are recruiting for bilingual scientists for a life science company based in Glasgow.This is an exciting opportunity for a scientist to take on a technical support position within a global biotechnology company based in Glasgow.Main responsibilities:
- Provide technical support to European customers.
- Answer technical queries via telephone, email, fax or mail.
- Recording and managing customer complaints.
- Troubleshooting, providing advice or solutions and arranging credits or replacements.
- Analysing complaint information for trending.
- Working with others to build a strong customer database and escalate opportunities.
- PhD, MSc or equivalent in molecular biology or related subject (a PhD is preferred).
- Minimum of bilingual language skills; fluent in French/Spanish/Italian/German and English is essential for this role.
- The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in one of the following areas: molecular biology, PCR, sequencing, protein biology, flow cytometry and be computer literate including spread sheets, database and word processing.
- The successful candidate must have a proven ability to learn large amounts of new and complex technical information and also have excellent communication skills.
- Previous customer service experience is desirable.
If you are a bilingual scientist and would like to work with a global life science company based in Glasgow then this is the role for you.This role is to start ASAP and the salary is dependant on experience.Please apply online or contact Emma for further information.
your application has been submitted