Job Title: Associate Scientist
Location: Stevenage, Hertfordshire
Rate: £12.36 / hour
Contract: 12 months
Start date: 15th June
Hours: 37.5 hours per week (Mon-Fri)
SRG are working with a science-led global pharmaceutical company to help them find a highly motivated individual with a pharmaceutical background to work as an Associate Scientist. The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in a GMP environment and be proficient in data analysis.
- Performs data management and some data interpretation tasks including recording results effectively in a laboratory notebook or computer with minimal supervision. (i.e., data collection and organization).
- Operate laboratory equipment with minimal supervision.
- Execute experiments based on established written or unwritten protocol and carry out basic interpretation of results with minimal supervision.
- Identify problems in the execution of experimental processes and in results.
- Communicate data and results in technical memos/reports.
- Anticipate/recognise potential problems with equipment/supplies and initiate action to address or prevent problems.
- May contribute to writing internal reports.
- Has theoretical and practical scientific knowledge typical of a Bachelor of Science degree and/or a combination of education and experience.
- Has basic knowledge of regulatory requirements, if applicable.
If this sounds interesting to you, please forward me an up to date copy of your CV to email@example.com or call me on 02039378539.
If you know someone who might be suitable, please forward them my details and tell them to get in touch as SRG offers a referral scheme.
your application has been submitted