Microbiology Validation Analyst
Location: London Contract: Permanent Pay Rate: Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits
SRG are working with a Biotherapeutic company based in London who are looking for a Microbiology Validation Analyst to join them on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the laboratory on evaluation, development and validation of microbiology methods.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Assist in the execution of validation protocols and data reporting associated with microbiological testing, e.g., Bioburden assays, environmental monitoring, isolation of microorganisms, endotoxin testing, sterility testing, media preparation, microbial testing
- Execute, assess results, and report microbiological validation tests and equipment qualifications using Standard Operating Procedures, Validation protocols and report
- To understand microbiological validation principles
- To understand equipment qualification principles.
- To promptly report, investigate and raise any out-of-limits, invalid tests or deviations from expected results or documented procedures.
- Assist with deviations in the quality system, leading minor & major investigations and ensuring effective implementation of identified CAPAs. Support critical deviations.
- To assist with the delivering of training and assessment in support of new methods or equipment, e.g. transfer to the microbiology laboratory.
- To produce validation reports and to assist with protocols.
- To contribute with the preparation of regulatory or licence documentation.
- To organise own working day, including responsibility for ensuring that samples are taken to schedule and that batch progression targets are met on a day to day basis.
- Bachelor's degree in Microbiology, Biotechnology, Molecular Biology, or related discipline.
- Experience working in a microbiology or in an aseptic (bio) pharmaceutical manufacturing environment operating according to GMP/GLP
- Experience in microbiology validation
Key words: "Bioburden assays, environmental monitoring, isolation of microorganisms, endotoxin testing, sterility testing, media preparation, microbial testing, mycoplasma, PCR
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to forge a career in cutting edge science, within a renowned business in London.
Please apply online or call Umul Ahmed on 0203 0964529.
your application has been submitted