We are looking for a Medical Device Design Engineer to join a fast-growing team creating personalised medical devices to be based in Bath. You will be joining a company who are delivering leading-edge healthcare solutions.
You will able to clearly present and communicate designs as well as work effectively with quality and regulatory team to support ISO quality standards. You'll be working alongside product and software developers to designing new product concepts and services to widen our portfolio.
Mechanical Engineering (or equivalent) degree and 2 years' work experience including:
- 3D Computer Aided Design (CAD) (i.e. Rhinoceros, Fusion360, SolidWorks, Geomagic Freeform)
- Design of complex 3D components and interacting assemblies
- Technical drawings with design and material specifications, dimensions, detailing etc.
Abilities and Experience
- Working in a quality-controlled environment (i.e. testing or working according to ISO standards)
- Additive manufacturing (3D Printing) experience
- 3D printing Prototyping to evaluate new design concepts
- Conducting manufacturing inspections and functional checks to ensure quality
If you feel like this could be something you will be interested in please apply to this advert or get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 07729712538.
SRG are a leading Medical device recruitment agency so if you have experience with Medical Devices or IVDs please get in touch as we will have a suitable opportunity for you.
your application has been submitted