Norwich, UK - Can work remotely
Up to £32,000 per annum dependent on skills, experience and background
SRG is currently working with a leading plant biotechnology company who specialise in agricultural gene editing and are dedicated to the development and commercialisation of high-performing varieties of crops to provide significant benefits to grower, processors and consumers globally.
Due to continued growth they are looking to recruit a Quality Associate with a strong scientific background and some experience working within quality control or quality assurance. You should have experience working with quality management systems, quality documentation and be comfortable training staff on new systems. You will be working across a number of different teams within the company, helping with documentation management and quality control.
As a Quality Associate you will:
▪ Monitor the Quality team's email inbox and completing tasks, as necessary.
▪ Raising non-conformances (NC) and correction action, preventive action (CAPA) reports when required for both the Quality and Health & Safety teams.
▪ Raising NC & CAPA reports following internal audits directed by Quality.
▪ Assist with ad-hoc and refresher training of various teams in QA and H&S processes.
▪ On behalf of other teams, document NC & CAPA on LIMS and communicate this internally.
▪ Any applicable supporting functions to assist with the development or deployment of LIM, QMS or H&S.
▪ Experience working within an organisation operating a Quality Management System such as ISO13485, ISO9001, Excellence Through Stewardship or equivalent.
▪ Experience implementing or working with core QMS functions such as NC/CAPA, Audit & Risk Management, Document Control.
▪ Experience managing quality documentation e.g. SOPs, training records, risk assessment etc.
▪ Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
▪ Ability to work independently and in a team with a resilience to change.
▪ Experience working on an electronic Quality Management System.
To discuss this role further, please reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
your application has been submitted