Regulatory Specialist - Harlow, Essex
Are you a Regulatory professional with experience of REACh compliance and/or MDR? Would you like to be the main regulatory point of contact within a growing business? Apply now.
SRG are currently assisting an innovative company who design, develop and manufacture devices used within the medical, defense and chemical industries. They are looking to add a Regulatory Specialist to their growing QARA team to take over responsibilities of ensuring the company meet the stringent legal and regulatory requirements of the various industries they supply to. The main areas they are looking for experience with are REACh and it's associated documentation (Chemical registrations, COSHh) and MDD and it's migration to MDR. My client does not necessarily need someone with strong knowledge of both areas, however that would be the preference.
Preferred Knowledge & Experience:
* Chemistry, product stewardship or chemical engineering degree or equivalent
* Minimum of 10 years' experience within a medical device/chemical/manufacturing business in product stewardship
* Extensive knowledge of the management of medical device legislation
* Excellent understanding of REACh (&UK equivalent) and its obligations
* Ability to interpret and summarise regulations and present issues to leadership
* Confident & Competent IT skills (Excel,WORD,MRP)
To find out more information please contact Alex Eager on the following details.Alex.Eager1@srgtalent.com0161 507 7265
your application has been submitted