Contract - Digital Strategy Analyst - Pharmaceutical - North West/ Liverpool/ Manchester
Contract: 12 Months
Location: North West
Rate: £300-£400 per day negotiable DOE
Start: 5th July
My client are a leading global pharmaceutical organisation who are beginning a series of projects to enhance their digital and technological assets to improve and facilitate improved ways of working. As part of this project my client are looking for an experienced Digital Strategy Analyst to join them on an initial 12 month contract. The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying and assessing opportunities across the business for improvements in line with digital strategy, documenting a presenting business case for future implementation, looking at quick wins as well as long term opportunities.
This is an amazing opportunity to implement change and improvement in a company having positive impacts across the world. If you believe you meet the above requirements and are interested in applying do so now via the website or call Joseph Tiffin on 0161 868 2214 for more information.
- Working closely with the Digital Strategy Lead, you will facilitate workshops across both Liverpool and Philadelphia, site functional teams to elicit, record and assess opportunities to leverage 'Digital' to enable efficiencies and tangible benefits.
- You will review current business processes and operating procedures eliciting inefficiencies, business problems and risks, and propose improved ways of working by leveraging Digital.
- You will analytically assess each identified opportunity (why, what, when, where and how) and recommend appropriate delivery workstreams/ projects, arranged by priority.
- You will facilitate technical discussions with the internal IT teams to align the appropriate technology for workstreams / projects.
- You will document well-defined Project Charters with supporting financial-based business cases (e.g. TARR and Payback).
- Extensive business analysis or digital analysis experience
- Pharmaceutical or Manufacturing Industry experience would be advantageous
- Must have very strong documentation skills
- Business change management experience advantageous
- Experience and/or Education of Lean methodology
- Innovation / Digital technology understanding and/or experience
- Experience analysing or delivering Enterprise and or local IT systems
- Systems experience in the SAP is strongly preferred, Experience with BI reporting tools either working with or implementation is also highly preferable
- Experience creating finance--based benefits cases
- A mix of onsite working and remote working will be required.
If the above role sounds interesting to you call Joseph Tiffin on 0161 868 2214 to apply.
your application has been submitted