URGENT Laboratory Analyst or Senior Analyst (dependant upon experience)
Temp to Permanent
Salary depends upon experience
My client is a Pharmaceutical contract testing organisation looking for a Laboratory Analyst on a Temporary or permanent basis to prepare and test analytical samples.
- Perform routine laboratory analysis and stability testing in accordance with current BP/EP/USP and client test methods
- Use of; HPLC, GC, UV / IR, KF
- Wet chemistry (limit tests, identification tests, titration)
- Solid dosage form (dissolution, disintegration, hardness, friability)
- Perform non-standard laboratory analysis as required
- Test method validation (ICH/VICH and client)
- Technology transfer
- Test method development
- Investigation of OOT/OOS results
- Report analysis results
- Check analysis results as required.
- A Degree or equivalent in a relevant Science subject plus some relevant industrial experience.
- Experience with analytical HPLC and wet chemistry techniques working within in an industrial setting.
- Knowledge or experience of working in a highly regulated GMP environment.
- Excellent record keeping
- Used to working in a fast paced lab environment.
If you're interested in the position please apply online, for additional questions please call on 0121 728 8455 to discuss.
your application has been submitted