Job Title: Gardener/Harvest Worker
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Contract: 3 months + extensions
Pay Rate: £9 an hour (circa £16,848 per annum)
SRG is working with a global-leading agrochemical company based close to Reading.
We are looking for summer harvest workers at the UK Centre for Excellence for wheat breeding, located in Jealott's hill
Working in our seed production and processing nursery you will have the opportunity to work in variety of different roles assisting with tasks such as harvesting, threshing and seed processing activities.
Previous agricultural experience would be beneficial but full training can be provided.
The ideal candidate will need to have the following qualities-
- Reliable, with attention to detail, accuracy and confidentiality
- Able to work indoors and outdoors in all conditions (appropriate PPE will be provided).
- Will also have to be reasonably fit due to practical and manual handling requirements
- Able to perform repetitive tasks across consecutive days with the same level of attention to detail
- Be self driven and proactive and willing to work within a team
Duties will include:
- Harvesting and threshing
- seed processing
Apply online today. For more information about the role or application submission process please email Irfan Jabar on Irfan.email@example.com
your application has been submitted