Days Based - FMCG
Required: Engineer with huge emphasise on reliability, continuous improvement and preventative maintenance
Title: Maintenance Engineer / Reliability Engineer / Continuous Improvement Engineer
Shift: Days - Monday to Friday
Industry: FMCG - Open to candidates from relatable industries e.g. food & drink, pharma, chemicals
Are you looking for something more than your standard Maintenance Engineer job? Would you like to be working for one of the biggest manufacturers in the world? This is a very rare opportunity to join our global client as a Reliability focused Engineer on the core day shift pattern.
- Expected to play a pivotal role in ensuring the delivery of effective maintenance, repair, problem solving and improvement of assets and their availability.
- You'll be accountable to ensure all assign Planned Preventative Maintenance schedules are carried out timely and to the required standard.
- Coach and develop operators to perform maintenance tasks, set ups and support equipment capabilities.
- Review Root Cause Maintenance on a weekly basis.
- Start and engage shift meetings and performance based team meetings addressing machinery performance issues.
- Implement maintenance programmes that support and improve asset performance
- Accurately record and report maintenance problems via SAP
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Fraser on 0161 868 2204
If you have an engineering background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit our website to view our other vacancies
Keywords: Maintenance / Engineer / Reliability / Continuous Improvement / Food / Drink / FMCG / Packaging
your application has been submitted